Yamaha GH-1

Fred Sturm fssturm@unm.edu
Tue, 20 May 2003 13:48:51 -0600

Jeff,
	I'm sure you know a lot more about it than I. Sorry to be a spreader of
misinformation. I always found it strange that any piano manufacturer would
make an inferior instrument that was so nearly equivalent as GH-1 was to
G-1. Seemed like they had to cost nearly the same to make, and the one is
so obviously inferior to the other. But that, apparently, was the point.
I'm glad GH-1 is history (except for all those out there amongst our
customers. And, hey, like Roger Jolly would say, it just means more work is
available - get out the re-scaling overalls, and charge an arm and a leg
<g>).
Regards,
Fred

--On Tuesday, May 20, 2003 1:48 PM -0400 Jeff Tanner