Pocket RCT w/2000 tuning library available

Otto Keyes okeyes@uidaho.edu
Wed, 14 May 2003 16:31:56 -0700

Due to unforeseen circumstances I am forced to sell my Pocket RCT tuning software.  This software is brand new.  It has never been installed.  The package includes the PRCT software on CF card/sentinel key, the cyberfork, all manuals & disks, and the RCT training video.  As an extra bonus, the "10 styles/2000 tuning library" is included free. (This is a $100 value as an extra option - $200 if you buy it separately.)

I am asking $795 for the whole package, and will include pre-paid shipping and insurance.  This is a savings of over $125 ($225 if tuning library bought separately).  This is a great program, but circumstances dictate that I offer it for sale.

This program requires a compatible pocket PC, such as the IPAQ, to run it.  Should anyone be interested, I also have an IPAQ 3835 with many extras which I would consider selling as a package deal as well.

Please contact me privately for more information.

Otto Keyes

208-883-5593  hm
208-660-8316  cell

okeyes@uidaho.edu