harp regulation

Tunapianer@aol.com Tunapianer@aol.com
Sat, 10 May 2003 19:50:57 EDT

Our harp teacher loaned me some books; they're not before me now, but I think
this was one of them.  From what I gather, most professional harpists learn
to regulate their own instruments.  As you say, it's not that complicated.

The man that regulated our harps basically taught himself after his wife
started playing the harp.  I'm told he now regulates for several big-name
orchestras and music schools.  Seems to me that harp regulation is an even
more esoteric skill than piano regulation!

Okay, it's off-topic, so I'll leave it alone now.

Greg