The Let Off Awards

stranges@Oswego.EDU stranges@Oswego.EDU
Fri, 09 May 2003 14:18:00 -0400

Some good looking guy in a tux:  "and the annual "Let Off award" goes
to....."

( drum roll...)

The same good looking guy in a tux: Michelle Stranges!!- for "the coolest
thing on the planet"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Me: "oh gosh- geez, oh blimey- holy crap, awww shucks....  wow.... HEH!!!
First and formost- I'd like to thank all of my piano teachers and most
especially my mom, David Betts, Jack Stebbins, Cristine Lovgren, Don
McKechnie, David Skolnik and Ken Williams. ( Paul Kupelian only a little
bit..)
(sniff-sniff- tears.... sobs... escort off the stage for mentioning Paul
Kupelian)

Folks- I know you're all jealous- but I thought you should all know that I
received in the mail today the most thoughtfull gift.

"The Golden Let-Off Screw Award" from George W. Bushing himself!!

His sidekick birdseye boy Ed Sutton- sent me a gold painted let off screw
glued onto a front punching. I was totally shocked and speechless-
**especially when I opened the mailer and saw a small tube of pvc
pipe/potential bomb**.

But imagine my surprise when I (got enough courage to open it and) saw this
award!

Thank you Ed- ya silly fruit!!

Think the PTG will allow us to present it formally at next years National??

:)

:B

My dress was made by Vera Young Chang Wang and my jewelry was made from
agraffes,bridge pins and underlever leads.

THanx again Ed.

:)
Michelle