Re. That Dadgumed short SD-10

Elwood Doss, Jr. edoss@utm.edu
Fri, 9 May 2003 09:06:57 -0500

Hey Gals and Guys,
Thanks for all the replies to my e-mail inquiry.  I received some =
wonderful responses that will provide options for me to take to my =
Chair.  At the same time, I can't wait to go back to this professor and =
tell him the keyboard height is up to factory specs (thanks Del).  I =
will talk with the other piano professors and ask their opinion =
regarding raising the keybed by a small amount (just enough so all can =
get knees under keybed) and go from there.  Thanks especially to Alan =
Crane and Conrad Hoffsommer for sending the picts.

Boy, it's nice to be able to communicate with so many knowledgeable =
professionals and receive such help!

You folks are the greatest!
Joy!
Elwood