That dadgumed short SD-10

Susan Kline skline@peak.org
Thu, 08 May 2003 21:37:40 -0700

>         Last weekend we had a custom bench on stage designed and built by
> a German architect friend of our main piano prof. I didn't get a real
> close look at it, but it seemed adjustable between 12 inches and about
> 21. Maybe he'll market the design to somebody.
>Regards,
>Fred Sturm
>University of New Mexico

That place in Elbow, Saskatchewan that makes the little artist benches (not
expensive, either) has a "cello" version which goes higher, I believe. I
latched onto them when I saw many of their benches in use at Banff.

I like the way they adjust with a lever instead of having to rotate a knob.
Instant adjustment, and they have a number scale so you can get right back
where you were before.

Susan