Grand Trucks

Kent Swafford kswafford@earthlink.net
Thu, 8 May 2003 14:18:43 -0500

On Thursday, May 8, 2003, at 01:27  PM, Donald McKechnie wrote:

> Kent - As mentioned above, I'm subscribed via digest. I would like to
> stay that way but missing out in all the good pictures is no fun. If
> this problem can be fixed I'd be a happy camper.

Don, I have changed the settings on your caut digest subscription.

For everyone else, here is an explanation:

There are options for the digest subscriptions, and the default has
been to send _plain text_ digests. "MIME" digests are available, which
would likely send graphics in a viewable form. (Of course, then
subscribers need to be using an e-mailer set to display MIME e-mails.)

We have changed the default at the ptg.org server to send MIME digests,
but that will not change the settings for present subscribers.

To do so, go to:

At the bottom of the page, enter your caut e-mail address, press the
button that says "unsubscribe or edit options". Then you'll need your
password, which you can have sent to you from this page. When you have
logged in, scroll down to the digest format option and choose MIME
digests. Then hit the Submit My Changes button.

Let me know of any difficulties.

Kent