That dadgumed short SD-10 (grand truck detail)

Thu, 08 May 2003 11:00:30 -0500

At 08:37 5/8/2003 -0700, you wrote:
>Nice legs Conrad!
>
>By the way, where did you get your cover?  Our D covers are shot.  Who makes
>the best ones these days?  Any body else have a good source?
>
>Thanks,
>
>Otto

That particular one is from Instrument Covers/Dennis Haley. (not far from you)

There are a number of other excellent cover makers on the market.

Conrad Hoffsommer - Music Technician
Vox-(563)-387-1204 // Fax (563)-387-1076

- People never grow up, they just learn how to act in public. -Bryan White