WOAH!

Tue, 06 May 2003 23:18:48 -0400

Michelle-

-saw your idea
-liked it
-decided to use it
-works fine
-QUESTION=
-how do I regulate the let off on the upright now?

-sorry I missed you and all in Boston

David Skolnik
Hastings-on-Hudson

PS. I wonder...if you used a drilled out grand damper guide rail towards
the bottom to keep the strings from swinging around, would that work?  Of
course, you'd run into the same problem I had.  How do you then adjust the
dampers?  ( - l - )