Thanks for Yamaha CF Voicing/Hall acoustics Help

Tom Merrill gjtuner@attbi.com
Mon, 24 Mar 2003 10:19:07 -0700

Many thanks for the several responses to my query for voicing the Yamaha =
CF hammers in our bright recital hall.  They helped me organize my =
thoughts on voicing. In following David's and Isaac's recommendations =
this weekend, I ended up bringing out much tone and color that had been =
missing for awhile.  Rather than quieting the piano down further to fit =
the recital hall, I'm going to suggest to the college that we leave the =
piano as is for the rest of the school year.  We may move it next Fall =
to our bigger performance hall which currently has no piano.

Thanks again!

Tom Merrill
Grand Junction, CO