Watering Dampp-Chaser Systems in University Pianos

Isaac OLEG oleg-i@wanadoo.fr
Sat, 8 Mar 2003 10:40:20 +0100

Dear Masters,

Overfilling in a vertical can be hazardous.

We can have one of these artificial voice circuits that say us to go
slowly, then to stop filling, then it can say something like "I said
you to stop !"

Joke apart, when, many Damp Chasers have to be filled, a device as the
one used for the gardening can be used so you fill more than one
system at once, carrying the water on your back.

I guess that an automated filling system may not be that hard to
realize, but that the problem lies mostly in a secure solution to
avoid overflowing in any case, with a tubing to drive the extra water
safe.

Isaac OLEG

Entretien et reparation de pianos.

PianoTech