Dallas, 2003

Otto Keyes okeyes@uidaho.edu
Tue, 15 Jul 2003 15:33:39 -0700

Just a note to acknowledge all the hard work that went into organizing &
running the Dallas convention.  Many thanks are due to Gary, Joel, Rick,
Claude, Allan, the home office folks, & all the others who worked so hard to
make things go smoothly.

It was great to touch base with old friends (How did all you guys get so
old, while I'm still just a young buck, anyhow?  The fact that I'm growing
through my hair is merely a sign of maturity.), and put some faces to names
on the CAUT list.  Having only halfs-heimers, I probably won't forget all
your names by next year.  Good sessions on humidity control. Sorry I had to
catch a plane & couldn't stay for the last session on the guidelines.

Thanks again for all your hard work.  Hope this note of thanks gets to all
the right places & people.

Otto