setting the record straight (was Re: words technical w/piano question

Keith McGavern kam544@gbronline.com
Thu, 30 Jan 2003 21:28:07 -0600

>There is plenty of monitoring going on with CAUT, including Keith...
>David I.

Dear David,

I have been a CAUT subscriber for longer than I can remember, and I
have been a College and University Technician since 1978. So
monitoring this list as your comment appears to suggest of me an act
of duplicity is preposterious. If I am in error as to your intent, I
am open to being corrected by you.

What is apparent is my wording didn't accurately convey to some on
this list, including yourself, what really happened. And that it
passed by several others unnoticed. That being, information was taken
off one list and posted to another without permission.

For some reason, however potentially misconstrued on my part, I care
that such an action took place. I just forgot that such a thing could
take place, and that there were persons who would do it.

Privacy and trust are sacred things to me, and both were violated in
the book I keep.

My cross to bear. That's all.

Keith McGavern, RPT
Oklahoma Baptist University