words technical

Richard.Brekne Richard.Brekne@grieg.uib.no
Thu, 30 Jan 2003 12:22:41 +0100

Ahemm...

Not to put TOOO sharp a point on it... but if its a high signal to noise
ratio we are after, I can think of no better way to start it then to
start wallowing in these eternal back and forth public commentaries on
list behaviour so prevailant on said other list. I have already
re-addressed one of these to Pianotech, and this one I will leave here.
Afterwhich I will say no more about it.

RicB