after ring revisited

Jorgensen, Michael L jorge1ml@cmich.edu
Wed, 29 Jan 2003 12:22:18 -0500

Wim,
     You must be 80% psychiatrist and 20% piano tuner.  "Problems" should be marketed it as an advantages.   "These two Ds were chosen very carefully for their unusually rich upper harmonics. This slight sympathetic after-resonance of each is critical to the deep power and sustain of the tone overall."   "An abrupt cut off  forms a percussive silence as opposed to a gentler kinder ambience."  "Damper woosh will also increase"   "Great art and perfection are not synonymous, the later not essential for the former"

Have a list of "personal escapes" ready tricky situations,

-Mike
Always interested in aquiring useful escapes.