Yamaha Key bushings (ideas how to remove)

David Ilvedson ilvey@sbcglobal.net
Tue, 21 Jan 2003 23:18:31 -0800

I also just deserted Pianotech for the time being.  If you wanted to
keep up with Pianotech...who would?...the ptg.org website has the
archives and you can click on, for instance January, 2003/thread,
and see all the subject lines for every post to the List.  Pick out the
ones that seem of interest and forget the rest.  You can't participate
but what the hey...I don't like the digest...too much to go through...

If I could get leather in different thicknesses like the cloth, I'd use it
more!  I'm not interested in sizing it on a sanding drum...

David I.