Budget Cuts May Close MSSC

Jeff Tanner jtanner@mozart.sc.edu
Thu, 16 Jan 2003 09:19:01 -0500

Hi David,
Sounds like you guys are having the same budget problems we're having here
in SC.  They've been tossing around ideas of closing some of our satellite
campuses here for the last couple of years as well.  Here at the flagship,
the school of music had already been cut so that we're operating on mid
1980s budget levels, and in December they announced another 2.5% cut, which
for us means around another $190K.  Scares me to death.

I hope it works out for you.
Jeff