Harpsichord loops/tangent

David M. Porritt dm.porritt@verizon.net
Tue, 25 Feb 2003 16:20:09 -0600

Ed:

Yes, I can explain it on line........it just takes lots of practice.
The trash man carried off lots of botched loops.  Eventually you get
them.  Fortunately, you make the loop first before you put it on the
piano, so if you make one and it's ugly, you cut it off and try
another.  Finally, your good loop/bad loop ratio improves, though it
never gets to 100%.

dave

On 2/25/2003 at 5:10 PM Ed Sutton wrote:

>Dave-
>I also got one to restring a M&H "A", and couldn't make it work.
>....as if you could explain on line.....;(
>Maybe you'll teach a class someday.
>Ed

harpsichord