String breakage

Ken Jankura kenrpt@earthlink.net
Mon, 24 Feb 2003 19:23:50 -0500

My longest name (and it fit the rule) was, honestly,
Greater Good News Church of God in Christ
1965 Hobart Cable studio
The previous tech had gotten to the point of replacing the broken wound
strings with plain wire, sounds pretty funny in the single bass, I must say.
Ken Jankura RPT
Fayetteville PA