no posts

Sun, 16 Feb 2003 18:23:54 -0800

  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Dave Forman=20
  To: 'College and University Technicians'=20
  Sent: February 16, 2003 5:01 PM
  Subject: RE: no posts

  No, we're all out shoveling snow, at least in the east.  13" in =
Philadelphia at 8PM, and not going to stop snowing until sometime Monday =
afternoon. Could be the second largest snow storm in this area ever.  =
Any job openings in the south????!!!! I'm ready.

  Dave Forman, Princeton, NJ

I know what you mean...after yet another couple of weeks of sunny =
weather it was back to rain this afternoon. Still, having grown up in =
N.D., one thing I've learned to appreciate about rain -- I've not yet =
had to shovel the stuff.=20

Del