Temperament Tests, Thought # 1

Ed Sutton ed440@mindspring.com
Thu, 13 Feb 2003 17:51:18 -0500

Dear List Folks:
    An interesting comparison would be to quantify interest in and =
sensitivity to alternative and multiple temperaments vs. interest in one =
solution to the temperament question (E.T. or other), and then compare =
these scores with scores on the Myers-Briggs personality test or the =
Hartman Boundaries Test. =20
    I believe we might be able to show that the different responses =
people have to this issue are deeply rooted in the different ways that =
different personalities perceive the world. =20
    If so, this would provide objective evidence that the question is =
innately subjective.=20
        Ed Sutton