'D' buzz

Avery Todd atodd@UH.EDU
Thu, 06 Feb 2003 08:29:21 -0600

Susan,

With the help of someone holding the lid up for me, I've checked
and/or tightened every screw I could get a screwdriver into. :-)
Underneath the
piano, too. The lids were lifted off with three people doing it, one on
each "corner", so it's doubtful there was any appreciable strain. I've
also checked the hinge pins and they all seem very snug.

Something dropped near the tail is my guess. Gregg's suggestion to use
a flashlight and dentist's mirror is a "duh, why I didn't I think of
that" type of thing. :-) Thanks Greg. Haven't I see that type of mirror
in hardware and Home Depot type stores?

Thanks again for all the great ideas. If I EVER find anything specific,
I'll let you all know what it was.

Avery