'D' buzz

Avery Todd atodd@UH.EDU
Wed, 05 Feb 2003 12:06:45 -0600

Chris,

Considering what I posted a little while ago after using the
air-compressor, this sounds like an extremely good possibility!
Maybe I moved it around enough that it won't buzz for a while.
If it comes back, though......... aaarrgg! :-)

Besides the actual type of sound it is, I guess the main reason
I'm tending to the "something on the soundboard" thing, is that
I don't remember this happening until after a two piano faculty
recital where we had to take both lids off. Hmmm. :-)

Avery