Piano Dollies??

Jon Ralinovsky ralinoj@muohio.edu
Mon, 3 Feb 2003 13:56:40 -0500

John,
Function over form is probably a good way to go in this situation.
There aren't too many options for moving pianos - spider, large
Renner double brass wheels, or the Grand Transporter.  Of these, the
spider is the most economical way to go and the safest as far as
preventing damage to the piano.  It's also probably the easiest for
stage hands to deal with.

Respectfully,
Jon

--