Piano Dollies??

Avery Todd atodd@UH.EDU
Mon, 03 Feb 2003 11:30:29 -0600

John,

In addition to what's already been suggested, it might be worthwhile to
check, since they're new, and see if Steinway would change out the legs
for the shorter ones with the large, wide brass wheels. I understand they
have those, although their might be a little additional cost. That's what
Baldwin had on their C & A grands when Abbey Simon had one brought in
for a recital. They seem to work well and look very nice.

Avery
University of Houston
Houston, TX