Thank you - Was>Words...etc.

Alan Crane alan.crane@wichita.edu
Sat, 01 Feb 2003 13:28:53 -0600

At 06:55 AM 2/1/03 -0500, David Skolnik wrote:
>Dear Keith and all-
>
>To let the recent ruffled feathers fade into the archives un-addressed
>would be a disservice to us all.

Not *all* of us, David.
I, personally, wish your post had been sent privately as, IMHO, most of the
other posts on this subject should have been.
This is not what the list is about and some (perhaps only a few) of us have
better things to do with our time on-line.

I wanted to send this reply to the list... to let everyone know that there
are those of us who do not take part in these petty one or two line posts
off-topic... but, that's why we're not on the *original* CAUT list anymore
(you know... the one called Pianotech).
Keep it simple... keep it private... and don't answer folks on-list who
don't listen anyway.

Nothing personal, David, just wanted you to know.
Hope to see you in Dallas this summer.

Regards,

Alan Crane, RPT
School of Music