More Technology

Jim Busby jim_busby@byu.edu
Tue, 30 Dec 2003 08:21:27 -0700

Tom,
=20
Thanks for pointing out the audio. The clip, of course, is of a bad
unison sounding good (at least much better) after coupling. I must say,
it is intriguing, especially in an institutional setting where it may
increase longevity (or at least the appearance of) unison stability.
=20
Maybe I could give a set to a certain local tooner and even his pianos
would sound good... :-)
=20
Jim
=20
-----Original Message-----
From: caut-bounces@ptg.org [mailto:caut-bounces@ptg.org] On Behalf Of
Thomas D. Seay, III
Sent: Tuesday, December 30, 2003 7:56 AM
To: College and University Technicians
Subject: RE: More Technology
=20
This invention comes from Scott Jones, formerly with Steinway & Sons. It
would be interesting to hear the audio clips on his website but they
won't play on my Mac. Sigh!
=20
Tom Seay, marginalized Mac user :-)
=20
	Ed,
	=20
	Whoa, looks like voodoo! ( :>)
	=20
	What do you think? Anyone else seen this?
	=20
	Jim Busby BYU
	=20