Touch weight

Isaac sur Noos oleg-i@noos.fr
Wed, 24 Dec 2003 17:25:46 +0100

Hi David,

Thanks for your answer/experience. Indeed I' have been a tad annoyed to
discover an anti friction product designed for pinning that was aggravating
the symptoms on some occasion.

Then I am expecting to find some correlation, with oxide pins that is fairly
understandable, with graphite bushings may be too, but I've seen problems on
Yamahas too.

Then of course the final answer is to keep that product for less sensible
parts (damper wire) or not expect more than it gives.

My solution was to develop speed and efficiency for pinning. I concur with
Roger and all old school boys (sorry Roger !) .
When often notice with time that what have been told us from the start was
not without reasons !

BTW, I have a recently rebushed keyboard that have lost a lot of side play
under very dry conditions (and tighter balance hole also). I guess that
during winter one should not ease the keys too much, the hole will be larger
in humid season.

Best of Christmas.

Isaac

                       Pianotech

                        Isaac OLEG
                        accordeur - reparateur - concert  19 rue Jules Ferry
                        94400 VITRY sur SEINE
                        oleg-i@noos.fr  tel:
                              fax:
                              mobile:  033 01 47 18 06 98
                              33 01 47 18 06 90
                              033 06 60 42 58 77

            Powered by Plaxo Want a signature like this?

      Add me to your address book...