Touchweight-Jim Ellis' Experiment Proposal

Ed Sutton ed440@mindspring.com
Mon, 22 Dec 2003 19:36:52 -0500

Jim-

I believe your experiment could give significant information.

A faster jack reset should be confirmation of a faster key rise.

(Meanwhile I'm thinking of a very simple subjective test of whether a =
performer can tell the difference on the downstroke if the leads are =
installed close to the balance rail.  A simple score should quantify the =
accuracy of the performer's ability to tell the difference)

Ed Sutton