Touch weight

David Ilvedson ilvey@sbcglobal.net
Sun, 21 Dec 2003 13:27:05 -0800

Isaac,

I use Protek and find it often does the job but occasionally it=
 will do nothing.  I can't say as I've found it to seize up=
 centers.  I'm using Joe Goss' Goose Juice also these days and it=
 seems to work well.  What the difference between it and Protek=
 is, I don't know.

David I.

From: Isaac sur Noos <oleg-i@noos.fr>
To: College and University Technicians <caut@ptg.org>
Subject: RE: Touch weight

In my experience Protek CLP make some bushings very sluggish or=
 even blocking after some time.

Have no correlation between the kind of bushings (Renner most=
 probably ) that produce these results on a regular basis.

The lists being mostly driven by US techs and Protek being an Us=
 product widely used, nobody seem to answer to these questions=
 most probably because of the political correct attitude on the=
 lists (is not it guys ?)

So let me say that is how I understand your silence on that=
 matter (strange as you=92re generally willing to talk on any=
 product/process used)

Happy Christmas to all.

Isaac OLEG