Mason Hamlin AA Plate?

Horace Greeley hgreeley@stanford.edu
Sat, 13 Dec 2003 13:17:30 -0800

Hi, Dale,

At 10:22 AM 12/13/2003, you wrote:
>In a message dated 12/11/2003 7:05:29 PM Pacific Standard Time,
>hgreeley@stanford.edu writes:
>

>             Tom --Horace.  By the way Don't forget that the Mason  AA of
> the 1950's is a two bridge piano not three  & the plate may be a
> different animal. I own one & it's nice.

Right!  That's one of the major changes; maybe the biggest.  But, I seem to
remember that "they" also played around with bridge placement and
bi-chord/tri-chord break placement, too, along the way....fading memory.

As much as I generally prefer the older Masons, the AA with the two
bridges, I think, worked better...bravo for you!

>      Cheers--Dale

Ditto!

Horace