Fortepiano

Avery Todd atodd@UH.EDU
Fri, 12 Dec 2003 10:21:30 -0600

List,

Well, we finally got our new Maene Fortepiano from Belgium
delivered yesterday. It looks fantastic and the harpsichord
guy on the faculty loved it. "It has a really nice, clear
bass" was one of the particular comments he made about it.
It even arrived remarkably well in tune, considering where
it came from!

Unbelievably though, it had no instruction/maintenance type of
manual with it! We're going to see if we can get one from
Belgium but if not, I'll order Margaret Hood's manual.

Just what I need. Something else to work on! :-) But at least,
it looks like it might be fun.

Avery

Avery Todd, RPT
Moores School of Music