Mason Hamlin AA Plate?

McNeilTom@aol.com McNeilTom@aol.com
Thu, 11 Dec 2003 21:23:15 EST

Hi, John -

Prospects are probably not good for finding a M&H AA plate among the factory
leftovers since that model had been out of production for years when the
factory closed.  (However, you might still follow up on Horace's lead on the chance
that there might have been an odd leftover.)  Also, the AAs, more than any
other model I think, went through a number of scale changes and plate
modifications.  I think they would all fit into any AA rim, but there might be some
extra work to do - bridge making perhaps - to get everything working if the plate
is not the same version as the original.

- Tom McNeil -
Vermont Piano Restorations