admission charges

Otto Keyes okeyes@uidaho.edu
Wed, 10 Dec 2003 12:32:25 -0800

Just telling you what is....but then, us potato-heads may only be half-baked.  Throw potatoes at the governor -- just make sure they're Idaho potatoes -- we need the income.   ;-)

To fee, or not to fee!  That is the question.  With half-fee nobody's happy, but nobody complains too much either.

Otto
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Jeff Tanner
  To: College and University Technicians
  Sent: Wednesday, December 10, 2003 12:04 PM
  Subject: Re: admission charges

  They are also required to practice, but many schools have a practice room fee. They still have to pay for the events they attend where we have to rent the facility. Science students are required to attend labs, for which they pay a much heftier lab fee in addition to the matriculation. So that reasoning really isn't enough for me to expect they couldn't pay $2 a recital.

  Just thoughts of a guy in a state where the governor just unveiled a plan for the state colleges to go private.

  Jeff