Steinway Parts Delays?

Wolfley, Eric (wolfleel) WOLFLEEL@UCMAIL.UC.EDU
Wed, 10 Dec 2003 14:33:22 -0500

John,

The Tokiwa grand damper felt set that Pianotek sells is excellent. We've
gone to using this because it has enough pre-cut felt to do any model grand
so we keep a few sets in stock ready for any piano. They've got the red
backing and are very nicely and consistently cut. Tricords are trimmed to
the correct length. The last set of Hamburg felt I put on was no better.
What's better, they come in about 2 days.

Eric Wolfley
Head Piano Technician
Cincinnati College-Conservatory of Music
University of Cincinnati