admission charges

Jeff Tanner jtanner@mozart.sc.edu
Wed, 10 Dec 2003 15:04:13 -0500

They are also required to practice, but many schools have a practice=20
room fee.  They still have to pay for the events they attend where we=20
have to rent the facility.  Science students are required to attend=20
labs, for which they pay a much heftier lab fee in addition to the=20
matriculation.  So that reasoning really isn't enough for me to expect=20=

they couldn't pay $2 a recital.

Just thoughts of a guy in a state where the governor just unveiled a=20
plan for the state colleges to go private.

Jeff

On Wednesday, December 10, 2003, at 01:55 PM, Otto Keyes wrote:

> By the way, Music students do not pay to attend, as they are enrolled=20=

> in a convocation course which requires attendance at a certain number=20=

> of recitals per semester.=A0 Admission fee is only for those outside =
the=20
> dept.
> =A0
> Otto