admission charges

Otto Keyes okeyes@uidaho.edu
Wed, 10 Dec 2003 10:18:38 -0800

5 bucks for adults & 3 for students.  Goes directly to student scholarship fund & is advertised as such.  Saw no significant decrease in attendance & it helped make up the short-fall in budget cuts which were threatening the scholarships.  Scholarships funds have actually increased, which aids in recruiting

Otto
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Wimblees@aol.com
  To: caut@ptg.org
  Sent: Wednesday, December 10, 2003 9:00 AM
  Subject: admission charges

  Friends

  I have been assigned to the events committee of our music department. We are considering charging admission to faculty recitals and ensemble concerts. I would like to ask techs at major state schools what your school's policy is on this, and how much is being charged.

  Wim
  Willem Blees, RPT
  Piano tuner/technician
  School of Music