admission charges

Christopher D. Purdy purdy@oak.cats.ohiou.edu
Wed, 10 Dec 2003 13:02:55 -0500

This last year we have started taking donations at the door of some
of our bigger events.  I'm not sure what the take is but it has been
helping a little.  Our instrument tech made a cool donation box with
a sousaphone bell on top for people to throw cash into.

chris

--
Christopher D. Purdy R.P.T.
School of Music, Ohio University