Shop ventilation

Lance Lafargue lancelafargue@bellsouth.net
Wed, 10 Dec 2003 08:44:05 -0600

Thanks for the input.  I called Grainger and they put me on the line
with their "Ventilation Experts" and he immediately talked me through
the page #'s, fans, additional stuff I'd need to install, etc.  He
talked CFM's, requirements, my needs, etc. I'll be changing the air once
every 8-10 minutes or 6x/hr.  My toupee and ear plugs may get sucked
out.  It was simple.  Fan was $60.60, other stuff $35, not including
duct and outside hood.  Thanks again.

Lance Lafargue, RPT
LAFARGUE PIANOS
New Orleans Chapter, PTG
985.72P.IANO
lancelafargue@bellsouth.net

-----Original Message-----
From: caut-bounces@ptg.org [mailto:caut-bounces@ptg.org] On Behalf Of
Lance Lafargue
Sent: Monday, December 08, 2003 7:09 AM
To: 'College and University Technicians'
Subject: RE: Shop ventilation

Thanks,
The landlord owns the whole large strip and is a builder himself.  He
knows how to do the vent, he's just asking me about type/CFM, etc.  He
is familiar with the ordinances, etc.  Thanks.  I'll look at Granger.
Anyone find any CFM guidelines?

Lance Lafargue, RPT
LAFARGUE PIANOS
New Orleans Chapter, PTG