Maene Fortepiano (was Re: Speaking of Harpsichords)

Tue, 09 Dec 2003 09:41:50 -0600

At 09:20 12/9/2003 -0600, you wrote:
>Margaret & List,
>
>I was informed yesterday that our Maene Fortepiano has arrived at the
>airport.
>I guess I'd better order the Fortepiano version of your book soon. :-) It'll
>probably be delivered within a day or so, after the customs stuff & etc.
>
>Would anyone happen to know if a book of any kind comes with this particular
>brand? Thanks.
>
>Avery

You'll just have to wait...
Our Bizzi harpsichord came with a maintenance booklet, maybe you'll get lucky.

Conrad Hoffsommer - Music Technician
Vox-(563)-387-1204 // Fax (563)-387-1076

- Education is what you get from reading the small print. Experience is
what you get from not reading it.