Shop ventilation

Erwinspiano@aol.com Erwinspiano@aol.com
Sun, 7 Dec 2003 15:43:26 EST

In a message dated 12/7/2003 9:08:10 AM Pacific Standard Time,=20
mbmcmillan@shaw.ca writes:
12/7/03 6:48 AM, Lance Lafargue at lancelafargue@bellsouth.net wrote:

List,=20

Can anyone help me with ventilation solutions?  I have a new 12x15=B9 worksp=
ace=20
and I will be using lacquer to harden hammers, some light aerosol spraying o=
f=20
lubricants, lacquer, etc., and need to run a simple vent out of a commercial=
=20
roof to keep the smell/toxins out of other rooms adjacent.  I thought severa=
l=20
of you likely had experience with this.  Thanks!=20

Lance Lafargue, RPT=20

LAFARGUE PIANOS=20

    Hey Lance
   Open the window? Low Tech Cheap. Apply the lacquer & run.
   Dale