Shop ventilation

Myles McMillan mbmcmillan@shaw.ca
Sun, 07 Dec 2003 17:07:53 -0000

on 12/7/03 6:48 AM, Lance Lafargue at lancelafargue@bellsouth.net wrote:

List,=20

Can anyone help me with ventilation solutions?  I have a new 12x15=B9
workspace and I will be using lacquer to harden hammers, some light aerosol
spraying of lubricants, lacquer, etc., and need to run a simple vent out of
a commercial roof to keep the smell/toxins out of other rooms adjacent.  I
thought several of you likely had experience with this.  Thanks!

=20

Lance Lafargue, RPT

LAFARGUE PIANOS=20

New Orleans Chapter, PTG