harpsichord moving? Harbor Freight

Geoffrey Pollard gpollard@greenway.usyd.edu.au
Fri, 5 Dec 2003 16:32:55 +1100

Hi Avery,

We have a Maene fortepiano here in Sydney; that is the instrument
which we move on the scissor-lift trolley I described. The Maene is
very nicely made, you'll enjoy having a close look inside.

As for tipping down at the tail, as long as the trolley's table is
about a metre long, it will sit very well. Like grand pianos, most of
the weight is in the action, pinblock, keybed and belly rail.

Regards,
Geoffrey Pollard
SCoM