Fortepiano moving (was Re: harpsichord moving?)

Avery Todd atodd@UH.EDU
Thu, 04 Dec 2003 08:34:19 -0600

Dennis,

I hadn't thought of that as I've never been around a fortepiano. We'll
be receiving our Maene Fortepiano within a year and was just wondering
if that's something I should look into prior to it's arrival? Would
you or Jansen still have the info about what modifications were made, etc.?
Thanks.

Avery