It's Alive part II - Shellac?

Susan Kline skline@peak.org
Wed, 03 Dec 2003 22:41:35 -0800

I prefer shellac to lacquer and especially to keytop, as well. I like
the way the tone gets softer with time and use, instead of harder and nastier.
It's also less toxic (in ethanol) than the alternatives. It does leave
a little color in the hammer, even though I use the ultrablonde, quite
diluted. But this does enable one to see how far it has soaked in.

Susan