Interesting Story (OT) tad more OT

Wed, 03 Dec 2003 12:11:20 +0100

Grin.... and here I'd spent my entire life thinking that "wift" was a
word...an old one perhaps... but still a word. Or maybe this one came up
sometime around 1969 along with a few other interesting things that came
along in those days.

Ok... so change the word to "waft" and I am sure it will make more sense
:)

Cheers
RicB

Nichols wrote:

> At 08:56 PM 12/2/2003 +0100, you wrote:
> >Hey, its cool with me. I just know how hot and bothered some people get
> >when we drift off into mushroom patch as it were. Just thought it was
> >worth a quick wift of that ol warning flag.
> >
> >Ric B
>
> Wift? Is that what it really says? Wift? Not the verb: to become beset by
> wife? Not baby talk for "pick up"? Not Texan for " With the..."?
>   Really, Ric.... ya gotta translate for us mainlanders.....
>
> mushroom patch, ..... yeah, right.....

soma doma do !