It's Alive!!!!

Wed, 03 Dec 2003 12:02:13 +0100

> Mark Cramer wrote:
>

> The irony of this tale (as those who remember it will recall) is that
> people who heard/played this instrument "before," now say it's sure
> lovely now that it's "played-in!"  ;>)
>
> Mark Cramer,
> Brandon University

And on the flip side of that.... I often hear that pianos dont really
get old until long after they get played out. Played out being that
stage in the pianos life where it is perhaps 20 years old and has become
a useless piece of junk, and old being that time where the instrument
has matured so far that it becomes somehow useable again... and not only
useable but wonderfully so.

Weird thing is... people are actually hearing these things... ok they
have their psychologies going and mixing things up.... but they are
hearing what they are hearing.

--
Richard Brekne
RPT, N.P.T.F.