It's Alive!!!!

Wimblees@aol.com Wimblees@aol.com
Tue, 2 Dec 2003 22:12:11 EST

In a message dated 12/2/2003 9:05:38 PM Central Standard Time,
fssturm@unm.edu writes:
When the travelling virtuoso comes to town, just bring out 14 year old.
Tell him or her that this is the one Misha Dichter preferred, and that you
also
have a very nice new piano that hasn't been played much. Which do you think
they'll choose?
Regards,
Fred sturm
As a matter of fact, Peter Frankl was here last weekend, and I gave him the
new one, and he said he loved it, and didn't even want to try to other piano.
(I had prepped it, of course,  just in case.) So go figure.

Wim