New HVAC

Christopher D. Purdy purdy@oak.cats.ohiou.edu
Thu, 24 Apr 2003 10:08:41 -0400

That is great, please keep us up to date.  I would be really
interested in hearing how things progress.  We are going through a
similar crisis and the word is that we may be getting the big bucks
to fix it.

How old is your building?  Our's is from the late sixties and one of
the main problems we have to face is the lack of a vapor barrier in
the walls and roof.  Our windows are also not insulated so cranking
up the humidity would cause the windows to freeze up, etc.

chris
--
Christopher D. Purdy R.P.T.
School of Music, Ohio University