OT - Computer

David M. Porritt dm.porritt@verizon.net
Mon, 21 Apr 2003 17:43:54 -0500

Avery:

This depends on the specific license.  Many companies allow the
program to be put on two computers as long as there's no chance for
them both to be used at the same time.  This is specifically for
people like you who have both a computer at work and at home, but
can't be two places at once!  However, some licenses are not this
generous.  You might check the documentation that came with the
programs and read the license agreement.

dave